This policy is intended to comply with the procedures set forth in 17 U.S.C. Section 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) for reporting alleged copyright infringement. It is the policy of [SprayPaintingWebsite] (the “Company”) to respect the legitimate rights of copyright owners, their agents, and representatives. Users of any part of the Company’s computing system are required to respect the legal protections provided by applicable copyright law.
To exercise your DMCA rights, you must send your Proper DMCA Notice to the following agent designated by the Company (the “Designated Agent”). The contact information for [SprayPaintingWebsite] Designated Agent is:
This email address may be used only for copyright infringement claims – you will not receive a reply if the matter is not a copyright issue.
Upon receipt of proper notification of claimed infringement, Company will follow the procedures outlined herein and in the DMCA.
Complaint Notice Procedures for Copyright Owners
To file a copyright infringement claim, you must include the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to locate the material
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
Notice and Takedown Procedure
If the Company receives proper notification of claimed copyright infringement, it will respond expeditiously by removing or disabling access to the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, provided all such claims have been investigated and determined to be valid by the Company in its sole and absolute discretion. The Company will comply with the appropriate provisions of the DMCA in the event a counter-notification is received.
Please allow at least three business days to process any complaint or counter-notification. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties, such as our Internet Service Provider, will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly.
Under appropriate circumstances, the Company may, at its discretion, terminate the authorization of users of its system or network who are repeat infringers.
Accommodation of Standard Technical Measures
It is Company’s policy to accommodate and not interfere with standard technical measures it determines are reasonable under the circumstances, i.e., technical measures that are used by copyright owners to identify or protect copyrighted works.